Solution for WordPress crashed table
WordPress Error log states:
“WordPress database error Table ‘/wp_postmeta’ is marked as crashed and should be repaired bij query”
It’s really easy to repair this error when using phpMyAdmin.
What do I have to do?
1. Always make a backup of your databaes to be repaired
2. Go to your phpMyAdmin panel and log in with the database username and password
3. Select the crashed table on the left hand screen
4. Choose tab “Operations” on the right hand screen
5. Choose “Repair table”, just below heading “Table maintenance”
6. Be patient while phpMyAdmn does the job… ready.
7. Repeat this for every crashed table (see error logging).